Monday, September 8, 2008

Use a Condom or Become a Republican!

Yesterday I watched the MTV Videos Music Awards and every year I convince myself, time really has changed. I remember back in the days when the whole furor of MTV music & videos started. Everything was always a big surprise, filled with great lineups like, GO Go's, MEN AT WORK, PETER TOSH etc..  Today it seems so different and almost like it's run by a mafia.

I am happy for Britney, but 3 awards???? It seems they are doing everything they can to have her back on top.  Come on she was competing with TING TINGS and Katy Perry among others that were more on the top lists this year...  How this can happen????

I personally think the British host did great, with the typical British humor, and I love that he went all the way saying please vote for Obama!!! He made so much fun about that cowboy president of ours and the republican vice presidential candidate Sara Palin, saying USE A CONDOM OR BECOME A REPUBLICAN that was Hilarious!!!  Love him for that!!!  I personally think how crazy it is that republicans are against abortion but yet they totally support having 10,000,000 guns?????? Crazy elephants!!!

I personally love the look of Katy Perry, she looks totally like a Pin up girl!!!! Sexy!!!! I want to share these pics of her and a cool remix for her song I KISSED A GIRL. 

Enjoy!!!


 




No comments: