Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Feeling Nirvana

I just love this time of the year, makes me have a 
sense of positive optimism...  It's almost time to
vote!!!!  

After 8 long years of suffering, bad reputation, horrible economy and sometimes I even have shame for that clown with a suit and tie!!!

Does he look at himself in the mirror?? What does he see?

Maybe a funny and stupid face with giant Mickey Mouse ears???  Sorry Mickey I have nothing against you, it's just the picture I get in my mind

I was watching the democratic convention and wow it was a lot of people!  There was a statistic that 38 million people watched Obamas acceptance speech, even more than the Olympic opening ceremonies!!!!   Imagine that was absolutely huge at the global level, makes me think people are craving for a  CHANGE!!!!! Go OBAMA!!!  

The picture above is from the artist BANKSY a dude that creates stencils and puts his point of view in famous and infamous walls around the world, leaving sublime messages of all kinds. Just like antennas!!!  Ohhh and he's still anonymous like Daft Punk, I love that!!!
Check out his web page at www.banksy.co.uk

1 comment:

medusai said...

las fotos no tiene nada que envidiarle a las revistas de moda europeas, la chica aunque no es modelo se sobro en todas las fotos.
la foto de falda a cuadros y blusa de bolitas es la tipica foto del pret a porter de los francesos , mija explota tambien ese ramo del fashion pics