Friday, September 19, 2008

Tim Burton vs Lewis Carroll

Tim Burton one of my favorite directors of all time has signed on to direct one of the most creative books of  all time, Alice in Wonderland!!! Imagine what he is going to come up with.... Ufff I cant wait! I greatly respect and admire Tim Burton from his animation, movies and books. He is definitely a master of fantasy! I think it's gonna be a great challenge on his plate, because no one, not even Disney can come close to capturing the surreality and complexity of that book, but if anyone can, it's him!!! Go Burton!!!

The Release is on March 5th, 2010 and it's now in pre-production. . His muse Johnny Deep is going to be the Mad Hatter.  It wouldn't come as a surprise as Johnny plays in almost all his best movies including, Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Charley and the Chocolate Factory among others.  Now my question is will his wife Helena Bonham Carter be involved in this project???

Oh well...with or with out her I cant wait to be in a theater watching it already!!! I wonder if I send my resume if he would be interested?  It would be awesome to be part of this gothic magic project!!!

P.S. I hear the movie is gonna be in 3-D!! How cool is that?!?

Have a great week-end!

No comments: